- 15g good quality dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 25g shelled mixed nuts (such as almonds, macadamia nuts, hazelnuts, Brazil nuts or cashews)
- Line a baking tray with non-stick paper.
- Gently melt the chocolate. To do this, half fill a saucepan with water and let it simmer. Place the chocolate in a small metal or heat-proof bowl that fits the rim of the saucepan but does not touch the water, and allow it melt over the heat, stirring occasionally.
- Tip the nuts into the melted chocolate and stir to coat. Place the nuts on the baking tray, making sure they are not touching – otherwise they will stick together when they harden.
- When all the nuts are done, place the tray in the fridge to let the chocolate harden completely.
Serves 2 (4 per serving)