- 200g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa, broken into chunks
- 125g rough oatcakes
- 50g goji berries (cranberries or raspberries would also work well)
- 50g nut of your choice, roughly chopped
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 4 tsp ground mixed seeds (your own blend or a shop pre-mix)
- 2 heaped tsp ground cinnamon
- 50g sugar-free peanut butter or nut butter of your choice
- Melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally, in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, making sure the base of the bowl doesn’t touch the water.
- Put the oatcakes into a mixing bowl and crumble into small pieces.
- Stir in the goji berries, nuts, seeds, and spices.
- Stir the nut butter into the melted chocolate and mix until fairly smooth.
- Stir the chocolate mixture into the remaining ingredients, making sure the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture over a baking sheet and put in the fridge or freezer to chill and harden. Break into shards or cut into rough pieces when set, ready to serve.