- 2 medium apples (red usually sweeter), peeled and finely chopped or coarsely grated
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp xylitol or stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup melted butter, unsalted (or coconut oil)
- 1 ¼ cup wholewheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and prepare muffin tin, grease if necessary.
- Mix the eggs, xylitol, milk and melted butter together, then combine with the rest of the ingredients.
- Spoon into the muffin tin and bake for about 20 minutes.