- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- 1 1/3 cups unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Place all ingredients (except the desiccated coconut) in a saucepan and gently melt until all ingredients are liquid, then use a whisk or fork to stir until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Add desiccated coconut and mix to combine
- Line a baking tray with wax paper and spoon cookies onto paper.
- Place in freezer to harden. Once hardened, place in a container and keep refrigerated.