When last did you spring clean your health?
Optimal liver function is ENORMOUSLY important and most people benefit from a little liver support a few times a year.
If you suffer from any of the following, your liver could do probably do with a little TLC:
- Weight loss plateauing
- An abundance intake of antibiotics and other medication
- Sensitive to chemicals (tobacco smoke, fumes, perfume, cleaning agents, etc.)
- Headache over the eyes
- Dry skin or hair
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Bitter taste in the mouth (especially after meals)
- Chronic fatigue
Without your liver being on top form, your hormones are likely to be totally out of whack, and this can result in all kinds of problems – from weight gain to low energy…
Here are some basic guidelines when doing a detox.
5 habits to break:
- Bad Fats
5 habits to make:
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day
- Eat the “big 5” superfoods every day
- Get in your anti-aging antioxidants
- Take detoxifying supplements
- Do detoxifying exercises every day
In addition to your dietary changes, it’s important to start detoxifying your life. Eliminate what’s unnecessary. Detox your mind, detox your environment, declutter, be aware of the products you use (make-up, shower, gel, creams, household cleaning products…. are they free from chemicals…?)
And what better way to round it all off than a massage. All forms of massage can be beneficial but especially a lymphatic massage. During a detox period, a lymphatic massage will stimulate the circulation and lymphatic system and mobilise toxins.
What are you waiting for? Contact me now to find out more about my 7-day detox.
Yours in good health