- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas, drained
- 60ml (1/4 cup) wholewheat flour + extra for dusting
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A squeeze of lime or lemon juice
- 45ml (3tbsp) fresh coriander, chopped + extra to serve
- 45ml (3 tbsp) fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped + extra to serve
- Greek yoghurt to serve
- Fresh lime, to serve
- Blitz chickpeas, flour, 15ml (1 tbsp) olive oil, seasoning, lime juice, coriander and parsley to form a chunky paste. If the mixture looks too wet add 15-30 ml (1-2 tbsp) more flour. Turn onto a work surface and shape the mixture into medium size patties., and dust with flour.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a large non-stick pan. Fry the patties in batches until golden, about 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Combine Greek yoghurt with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serve the chickpea patties with Greek yoghurt and lots of fresh coriander, flat leaf parsley and fresh lime.