“The Food you eat can either be the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison” – Ann Wigmore
Now more than ever we need to be looking after our health.
- Our food and beverage choices.
- Our “dependancy” of stimulants.
- Our unnecessary use or over use of medication.
- Our use of products for our skin, hair, body, home etc. that contain toxins.
- Our level of activity or inactivity.
Sometimes we need a reset – to give our body a chance to reboot and have a breather from stimulants, chemicals, toxins etc. One approach to doing this is by doing a gentle & safe Detox.
Detox – noun – a process or period of time in which one abstains from or rids the body of toxic or unhealthy substances; detoxification.
WIN! You could win a detox programme valued at R500!
1 – Like and Follow the Into Nutrition facebook page*
2 – Tag 3 friends
3 – Share
Competition ends 31 May, winners announced 1 June via random draw.
Yours in good health
Fiona/ Into Nutrition