- ½ a cabbage (or quarter purple and quarter green)
- 1 apple (green or red)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- ¾ cup plain yoghurt
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tbsp wine vinegar
- 1 to 2 cups chopped walnuts
- Slice the cabbage finely and place in a bowl.
- Slice and core the apple, toss in lemon juice and add to the cabbage
- Peel and finely chop the garlic and mix with the mint, yoghurt and vinegar
- And to the salad and toss well
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Mix in the walnuts just before serving