- fresh fish fillets of choice (trout, salmon, tuna, hake) – 1 fillet per person
- Fresh herbs (or non irradiated dried herbs)
- Fresh lemons (to juice)
- Olive oil or Avocado oil
- Punnet courgettes
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
- Place fish in foil and drizzle with oil, herbs and lemon juice before wrapping closed
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until cooked
- Preheat oven to 180
- Slice 6-8 baby marrows, lengthways and brush/drizzle with some oil.
- Sprinkle with seasoning and parmesan.
- Spread out the coated marrows on a baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Turn on grill and grill for 5 minutes until the cheese is brown and crispy.
- Turn the marrows a few times to grill evenly.