- Chicken breast fillets (free range) – 1 fillet per person
- 1 or 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup ground almonds (or you can ground your own)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- Use a mallet or rolling pin to flatten your chicken breasts
- Dip your chicken portions in egg and then roll it in a mixture of crushed almond and parmesan.
- Place on a baking tray and bake in the the oven (180 degrees) for 15 to 20 minutes, until cooked.
- Serve with your choice of brown rice, lentils, quinoa etc and/or some raw or cooked vegetables or salad
* Make a sauce of your choice: tomatoes ,onion and garlic to; pesto; cheese; tzatziki etc